frequently asked questions
Questions about the product:
What is GynOsitol?
This natural health product is a white powder made with 4 ingredients:
- Myo-inositol is found in food and produced by our kidneys. It is an important element in the regulation of many key activities and hormones in our body.
- Folic Acid is a vitamin recommended for all humans. GynOsitol provides the recommended daily quantity for adults and women who want to become pregnant.
- The other 2 ingredients (maltodextrin & silicon dioxide) are used for the product stability.
Why does GynOsitol have an optimal dose to restore naturally regular period?
Recently, it has been shown that there is a deficit of myo-inositol in the ovaries of women with PCOS compared to other women. Numerous studies have shown maximum benefits with a dosage of 4g/day of myo inositol. Taking 2 sachets / day of GynOsitol can restore naturally regular period and decrease PCOS symptoms.
Does GynOsitol require prescription Rx?
No, it is a non-prescription option. It is a NATURAL HEALTH PRODUCT approved by Health Canada and in many other countries.
How should I take GynOsitol?
It is important to take two (2) packets per day to get the optimal benefits shown in studies. GynOsitol packet makes it EASY AND CONVENIENT.
- Open one packet and pour the powder in any hot or cold beverage before drinking it.
- GynOsitol can be taken with or without food.
- It is recommended to take one packet in the morning (or at breakfast) and one in evening (or at dinner).
Can I take GynOsitol once a day?
It is important to take two (2) packets per day to get the optimal dosage of myo-inositol and folic acid.
- The dosage of GynOsitol twice a day is recommended because MOST of the studies have been done with this dosage.
- However, two packets taken once a day could be used based on FEW published studies which also showed good results.
Can I take GynOsitol with medications or other food supplements?
There is VERY FEW known interactions. However, it is important to discuss the use of GynOsitol with your health care professional if you are taking antidepressant medications, anticonvulsant drugs or herbal products like St. John’s wort.
Is GynOsitol gluten-free?
Yes, it is.
Is there any parabens, coloring agents or added sugar in Gynositol?
No, there is not.
Is GynOsitol a vegan product?
Yes, it is. GynOsitol does not contain any animal ingredients or animal-derived ingredients.
Is GynOsitol a Halal product?
All GynOsitol ingredients have Halal certification.
How long does it take to get GynOsitol benefits?
Depending of the reason of taking it, it can take one (1) to six (6) months. Studies show
- A restoration of regular period/ovulation within 1 to 3 months;
- A decrease of Acne and excess facial/body hair within 3 to 6 months
How long should I take GynOsitol if I want to become pregnant?
GynOsitol is intended to provide reproductive support to women trying to conceive. You can take GynOsitol until you become pregnant, then speak to your physician to assess the need to take it further.
How long can I take GynOsitol?
There is no time limitation for using GynOsitol. However, it is a good practice to discuss it annually with your health care practitioner.
How many packets of GynOsitol come in a box?
One (1) box contains sixty (60) packets designed to last one (1) month.
Are there any side effects?
There are no side effects reported at recommended doses. Mild gastrointestinal events have been reported in clinical studies at higher doses. No serious adverse events have been reported with ANY dosage.
Are there any warnings?
There are a couple:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care professional before starting or continuing this product.
- Folate supplementation can mask a vitamin B12 deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough vitamin B12, consult a health care professional prior using this product.
Questions about the polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS):
THE FOLLOWING IS FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONLY AND SHOULD BE USED FOR SELF-DIAGNOSTIC OR TREATMENT. YOU SHOULD CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL IF YOU HAVE OR SUSPECT HAVING PCOS.
What is PCOS?
PCOS is a very prevalent disease that can lead to infertility, depression, and anxiety. Although PCOS is heralded as one of the most common endocrine disorders occurring in women, its diagnosis, management, and associated long-term health risks remain unclear. The combination of androgen excess and anovulation has been considered the hallmark of PCOS. As soon as you suspect having it, seek immediate help from a healthcare professional.
How can PCOS symptoms be managed?
Lifestyle modifications such as exercise, weight management and healthy eating (fruits, vegetables, adequate carbohydrate, and protein) and taking natural supplements such as Gynositol, has shown to aid in the management of PCOS.
How can I know if I have PCOS?
The diagnosis of PCOS is considered if a female presents with at least two of the three symptoms; high androgen levels, irregular menstrual cycles, and cysts in the ovaries. A thorough assessment is done to assess changes in weight, body hair growth, acne, and menstruation. Other tests include a pelvic examination to check for any growth in the uterus, a blood test to check cholesterol and insulin levels and ultrasound to examine for any ovarian, follicular and uterine abnormalities. As soon as you suspect having it, seek immediate help from a health care professional.
Questions about your order:
How do you ship GynOsitol boxes?
We discreetly ship all products to your home by U.S. Mail and/or Canada post. Within one (1) business day after completing your order, you will usually receive a shipping tracking number by email.
When should I expect delivery of GynOsitol at my home?
You should receive your order two (2) to seven (7) business days after ordering online. Delivery may be slightly longer during busy periods.
What is the return policy?
Customer satisfaction is our goal. If our products fail to meet your expectations, please contact us by using the Contact Us form or sending us a messenger at Pacebiopharma. You may return unopened boxes of product(s) for a refund within ninety (90) days of delivery for any reason. Refunds will be issued minus the cost of shipping.
Have a specific question that is not listed here?
Send your question by email to [email protected] or by messenger at pacebiopharma.